Another year has flown by, and life has changed all over again.
- You will make it on your own someday. You can take care of yourself when you’re ready.
- Your mother will eventually let you live a little. She loves you that much.
- You really don’t need all that much to survive, it’s good to be minimalistic.
- Work harder every single day, do more than you did the day before to reach your goals, improvement is the most important thing.
- find things you love close to home. Adventures aren’t always about travelling and skipping town, some of the best spots are hidden within your own city.
- Post on Instagram as much as you want. It’s more for you to look back at than for other people to double tap. Besides, if somebody hates your memories that much they might as well unfollow.
- Go out for ice cream as much as you can. It’s inexpensive and it always feels good afterwards.
- Spend money on your friends and family. Buy them an extravagant gift if you can afford it, you will never regret it.
- Don’t shy away from ‘trends’ if you genuinely love them. It doesn’t matter if everybody wears it or you own the only one. It only matters if you like it on you.
- Read books whenever you can. Collect as many as you can, buy every cheap worn book you think looks interesting and stack them up in your room. You’ll probably never get through them all, but it’s always a comfort to have them there.
- Take photos. It’s not a waste of precious time, it only takes a second and you can remember that day forever.
- Don’t let those pictures sit on your phone, print them out, put them on your wall so you see them every day.
- When it comes to people, trust your instincts. If you connect with someone instantly, don’t just brush it off.
- Go out for coffee with your friends. You’re all busy but that one hour will make all the difference in the world.
- Think about the future. It’s not crazy, it’s not unrealistic. We all need something to work towards. Hope is a powerful thing.
- Everything can change in just one year.
- Be grateful. For every thing you have, there is someone in need who is missing it.
- Love is real. Love at first sight is real. If you find it, never, ever let it go. It’s a little miracle and although it doesn’t change the whole world it will change yours forever.
to worry about
the sun and her flowers are here.